Monday, October 20, 2008

Ok, Here Goes

Trying to explain exactly what I see in my head is kind of difficult. I am not a master at animation so I have no idea how to put what is in my head onto the computer. The YouTube video from Batman Returns, starts out with the birth of the penguin and then moves into the title sequence. I don't want my title sequence to be boring in the beginning, I want it to be BAM! in your face and get viewers really excited. anticipating the start of the movie. I really really really like the Catch Me If You Can title sequence and I am really influenced by that. Only that really isn't BAM! in your face Batman kind of thing....soooooooooooo....... I want to kind a keep the baby in the cradle flowing down, but keep in animated rather then real video footage. I also want to incorporate The penguin and his Duck, Catwoman and her whip, and side characters that help define the movie. I listed characters in my last two posts that have some importance obviously if their name is on the title sequence, and I want to show visual imagery with the text of their name. Does that make sense? I told you it was hard to explain.

No comments: