Wednesday, December 10, 2008

so now what?

So, I think that overall, after not having ANY EXPERIENCE in web design what-so-ever, that I did a good job. Lincoln taught me well enough that I was able to come up with what I have now and I think that having people in my class around in the computer lab really helped me with ideas and information that I may have missed in class. I took full advantage of class time this term. I accomplished a lot and was able to work with others at the same time. I wish that I had more time to go deeper into the programs (lynda expired) and that I could work longer on this specific project. So I know I complained a lot and I know that everything was extremely confusing and I know that I was not a happy camper, but even after all of that I was able to learn the coding of web design and I was able to understand it. Yes, understand it. I really liked working with DreamWeaver because as I was typing the codes, it finished a lot of my tags that maybe I didn't catch and it was really easy to follow overall. I think that after finishing this project, I am kind of interested in creating my own website.....something different then critiques, but something that I really enjoy and could have a lot of fun creating.

No comments: